Cover for both you and your car in the event of an accident.
Comprehensive Car Insurance gives you the confidence to know that your vehicle is protected while you’re on the road, as well as the peace of mind in knowing you’re protected against liability for any accidental damage you may cause to someone else’s vehicle.
We guarantee to match your existing no claims bonus from any other insurer.
- PLUS our Comprehensive Car Insurance cover also includes windscreen, keys and locks cover at no additional premium with no excess – other insurers may charge you extra.
What’s covered under Comprehensive Car insurance:*
- Accidental damage to your car
- Liability for accidental damage caused by your car to vehicles or property belonging to someone else
- Loss or damage to your car from theft or fire.
- Damage to your car in a natural disaster, e.g. earthquake, landslip
- If you’re towing a trailer your trailer is also covered
- Temporary cover when changing your vehicle
* Please refer to the Co-op Insurance NZ Carminder Comprehensive Policy for details of terms, conditions & exclusions.